- Vendor must provide their own tables, chairs, and table covers
- The event will be held indoors at shopping center strip
- We do not require any licenses or permits for vendors to participate
- Vendors are not allowed to share a space with another vendor
- Payment is due at the time of registration. No refunds will be issued
- Setup will take place 1 hour prior to the event
- Upon registering, you will receive a Vendor Welcome Email. Before the event, you will receive several emails with instructions.
- All vendors are expected to promote the market on their social media channels.
- All tables, display racks, display shelves, display bins, grid walls, etc. must fit within your allotted space.
- Please double-check your email address, full name, and business name when you are registering so that we can successfully contact you, as well as correctly promote your business
- Services are welcome to register
- We do not guarantee or make any promises regarding vendor sales or traffic. Sales vary by vendor product and shopper demand. The more a vendor engages with shoppers, the better a vendor tends to do results-wise
- Your table space must be kept neat and tidy at all times. No storage bins, wagons, carts, dollies, boxes, or excess inventory can be seen in open sight by shoppers. These items must be completely under your table or transported back to your vehicle before the start of the event
- Vendors must be set up and in place 15 minutes before the event opening
- Refunds are not issued for any reason. All payments are final. Should a vendor be unable to attend the market, credit for a future event will be given if the vendor notifies us a minimum of 48 hours before the event. Any notification less than 48 hours or failure to attend the event without notice will result in forfeiture of the vendor fee and no credit will be issued. All fees are non-refundable unless the event promoter cancels the event without a rescheduled date
- Should you have additional questions please email email@example.com
Grab bags– Each family will be given a grab bag they will be filled with a goodies or business card representing your business. This is great for when the guest goes home, they can still have your information. Or they can share with others who might want your goods or services. Also, they already have a bag to fill with the things they purchased!
Interview– We will take the time to get everyone’s attention and introduce you and you can tell us 3 things. Tell us your name and something about your business. Do you have any specials on sale today? How can we keep in touch with you? Time slots will be assigned and planned.
Table sizes– 4 ft and 6 ft this will be the size of the space you have to use for your products and presentation.
Instagram story and Mentions– We will post your business participation on our Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp stories and pages with links, and hashtags where applicable. (You may provide me with 30 of your favorite hashtags)
Custom Graphic– Paradise Event Planning will make you a custom graphic with your business name, personal picture and or logo to promote on social media, not for print.
11×17 Poster– Paradise Event Planning will print a full color poster to display on the wall at the live event. You will need to provide the graphics, and this will be yours to keep once the event is complete. Graphics is due by 06/26/2023. Must be 350DPI For good quality. Tips, include a logo QR code or products on graphic. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give Away Announcement– Extra time to get you in front of the customers and social media
***All vendors must fill out form and pay fee before event. Prices are valid until 06/28/2023***
Why Choose Paradise Event Planning?
This is our 4th year with this event, and it keeps on growing! We are proud to serve small and medium-sized businesses. We take pride in our ability to be family friendly, well organized, and effective with marketing. Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp give our vendors the same opportunity to sell to the same shoppers as large retail brands. We create a small community when we work together, and together we are successful!
Tips To Be a Successful Vendor
- Be approachable and engage with shoppers as they walk by or approach your table
- Vendors who greet shoppers as they walk by tend to be more successful
- Offer a giveaway item or have an enter-to-win prize giveaway. This is a great way to increase traffic to your table and get leads at the same time. Social Media games are great too
- Price your products accordingly. Make sure your prices are visible and marked accordingly
- Offer sales or buy one get one specials. Shoppers love deals and a low price
- Have business cards or other marketing materials to give away to shoppers who approach your table. Make it easy for them to be able to reach you via phone, website, or email
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of crowd can I expect?
It’s a family friendly event. Men, Women, and children of all ages are welcomed
How much in sales can I expect?
Sales vary by vendor and product sold. We are not responsible for or guarantee any specific sales revenue. It’s all about the shopper’s interest in a vendor’s product
How much traffic do you expect?
Attendees may vary therefore it is no entry fee for the public to come. We do not guarantee any specific traffic numbers
Are animals allowed?
No animals please, the exception of service animals only